I help people, teams and organizations drive growth, deliver better quality services with reduced costs. I do this by creating smart, sustainable and highly collaborative workplaces that creates transparent accountability and a natural growth of trust.
To get there I help organizations design complex services for the modern technology and make the cultural changes that are needed to transform business.
I teach people simple principles and practical techniques that serve them throughout their careers. I help them create a feedback – driven learning culture that enables people to take both responsibility and ownership, innovate, adapt and respond to future change.
- Coaching Agile Teams – how to apply best practises
- Coaching organizations – how to be Agile, changing culture
- Traning individuals and teams about Agile and Scrum
- Teaching individuals how they can use inspect & adapt approach
- Agile Project Management
- Minimum Viable Product
Traditional Project Management – aka Waterfall
- Analysis – Development – Testing – Integration – Production
- Change management
- Staff management
- Project planning
- Resource management
- Risk management
- Product development
- Contract administration
- Vendor Relationships
- Process improvement
Data Warehouse Developer
In data warehouse team I have worked different projects which are mainly needs of different Bussines Units. On the other hand I worked with 3rd party tool i.e. BASEL, BASEL II, KKB, NBSM.
In the first period of working, the organization was using traditional project management method a.k.a waterfall. In this time I just had a role in development cycle. After organization decided to use Agile approaches specially Scrum, I have been chosed as a Scrum Master of Data Warehouse Team. I had responsibilities as a developer and a Scrum Master.
Summary of Qualifications
- Worked on all phases of data warehouse development lifecycle, from gathering requirements to testing, implementation, and support.
- Exceptional background in analysis, design, development, customization, and implementation and testing of software applications and products.
- Demonstrated expertise utilizing ETL tools, including SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Data Transformation Services (DTS) and ETL package design, and RDBM systems like SQL Servers.
- Strong leader with experience training developers and advising technical groups on ETL best practices.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills with clear understanding of design goals of ER modeling for OLTP and dimension modeling for OLAP.
- Team player with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Deep knowledge about dimensions, facts and datamarts.
I started building software applications in 2002.